- Teachers have either a BS (Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education), CDA (Childhood Development Associate Credential) or AAS (Associate of Applied Science degree in Early Childhood).
- A full day program, 8:45-2:00; lunch is included.
- 1:12 teacher-to-student ratio
- Children learn fundamental academic skills in reading, math, science and social studies through discovery and creative activities.
- Classrooms are designed with clear focus areas, called centers, that offer a variety of activities.
- Social skills are modeled by the teacher and practiced by the students throughout the day.
- Children learn to understand their feelings and interact with their peers.
- Outside play is a priority. It promotes exercising, socializing, sharing, taking turns, cooperating and problem solving.
- Bus Transportation is provided for students in the District and for most outside of WCS District.
- It is a paid-tuition preschool; however, assistance is available for families that meet the requirements. We also accept CCDF vouchers.
Learning the number 8 Art Center
"F" is for Flamingo Friday Sensory Center